Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC)
The SBCCD Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee was appointed to oversee two general obligation bonds: Measure P, a $190 million bond passed in November 2002, and Measure M, a $500 million bond passed in February 2008. The committee meets three times a year, including a required annual meeting in November.
SBCCD Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee Members
- Judi Battey, Foundation Representative, CHC
- Vacant, Senior Citizen Organization Representative
- Ken Coate, Business Organization Representative
- Larry Edmundson, Community-at-Large Representative
- Richard Greenhagen, Community-at-Large Representative
- Valerie Lichtman, Tax Payer Organization Representative
- Aaron Contreras, Student Representative, CHC
2011-12 SBCCD Proposition 39 Audit
2011-12 CBOC Annual Report
Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee ByLaws
2012-13 Application Form
For past reports, see Reports to the Community.