- Parking enforcement begins 7:00am Monday and continues through 4:30pm Friday. (No permits are required from 4:30pm Friday through 7:00am Monday.) Faculty and staff are required to have a valid permit at all times.
- Disabled parking and illegal parking are enforced at all times.
- Parking permits and daily parking permits are required at all District locations. Permits bought at one campus are honored at all District property locations.
- Motorcycles are not required to have a permit. However, motorcycles must be parked in labeled Motorcycle Parking areas. Administrative Procedure 6750 Parking
- There will be no citing in student lots for the first two weeks of school. Citing in staff lots begins the first day of school. Citing in student parking begins:
Spring 2017 Parking Enforcement Dates
- Spring Semester- two week grace period for student parking lots starting January 17th
- January 31, 2017 Citing begins
FREE Off-Campus Parking near Crafton Hills
Click for more information to avoid the Parking Crunch
Ordinance restricts parking on neighborhood streets in front of resident's homes
Please click the link for additional information regarding this change, and a map of the affected boundaries. You are subject to citation if parked in front of a residence on the boarding streets of Valley College.
Ride Free. Park Safe.
Click here to find out how.
Parking on Campus
It is important to be familiar with the different types of signs you will encounter on campus.
Parking is designated as student or staff.
Disabled parking is available. A disabled placard and permit are both required. Click here for further.
Daily parking permits may be bought on campus, SBVC lots 1, 5 7, 8 and 9. and for CHC lots A through K.
The speed limit in parking lots is 5 mph. On roadways and streets, obey the posted signs.
And please remember, pedestrians always have the right of way.