Frequently Asked Questions

  • What do I do if online incident reporting is not right for me?

    If your incident is an emergency, call 9-1-1. If non-emergency call (909) 384-4491.

  • What if this happened in another city? Can I file a report using this Online Police Reporting System?

    No, if the crime did not take place on the campus of San Bernardino Valley College, Crafton Hills College, or any other San Bernardino Community College District affiliated property, please call the police department for that city.

  • What if this happened on a State freeway?

    If this took place on a State freeway, please call the California Highway Patrol Office nearest you.

  • What is a known suspect?

    A known suspect is when you or someone else (i.e., a witness) knows the person; knows where to find the person who committed the crime and/or the license plate number of the vehicle used by the suspect(s).