Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee (CBOC)
The SBCCD Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee was appointed to oversee two general obligation bonds: Measure P, a $190 million bond passed in November 2002, and Measure M, a $500 million bond passed in February 2008. The committee meets three times a year, including a required annual meeting in November.
SBCCD Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee Members
- Sam Irwin, Foundation Representative, CHC
- Patricia Small, Senior Citizen Organization Representative
- Ken Coate, Business Organization Representative
- Linda Roberts-Ross, Community-at-Large Representative
- Betsy Starbuck, Tax Payer Organization Representative
- Albert Garcia, Community-at-Large Representative
- Amber Snow, Student Representative
For past reports, see Reports to the Community.